At the Law Office of Leila J. Wons, our goal is to help you resolve your family law matters quickly and compassionately, whatever they may be. Each client is unique and deserving of our attention, zealous advocacy, and care. As shown from the following sample of client testimonials, Attorney Leila Wons stays true to her goal .
Specialized representation for each unique family law case
- "Leila Wons represented me during a contentious divorce involving custody, child support, and division of assets and did a terrific job on all fronts. She is professionally knowledgeable and generally had an excellent sense of how things were likely to play out in court, and so she was able to advise me about the best course of action to pursue. Leila clearly cared about the outcome of my case and I am amazed at how she was able to stay on top of all the details in what turned out to be complicated and protracted litigation. She did everything she could to help me settle matters out of court, but when it became clear that that route was not going to be productive, she was an untiring advocate for my interests (even when I was worn down emotionally and not always able to see things clearly). She was always well-prepared in court: her written documents were thorough and meticulous, and during oral arguments she was poised and articulate. I also appreciated Leila's willingness to involve me in the process -- by explaining things to me, by having me take on as active/involved a role as I wanted to, and of course by communicating with me regularly. I would definitely recommend Leila Wons to anybody looking for a divorce lawyer who embodies both caring and competence! " A.A., Norwood
- "Leila Wons is the kind of attorney that anyone in need of a Family Law attorney, should seek out. She is first and foremost ~ compassionate. She helped me work through difficult situations regarding finances and Child Custody/Child Support agreements among others. She always returns calls/emails within 24 hours, and has sage words of advise to keep the tasks on-track, while working towards a palatable resolution. I highly recommend her!!" L.E., Pittsfield
- "Attorney Wons assisted me through a very difficult divorce matter that involved various issues including child custody and developing a parenting plan. Throughout the entire process, Attorney Wons was there for me not only as an Attorney but as a friend; someone who really cared about me and my children and wanted to help me through such an emotionally draining process. I would highly recommend her for anyone dealing with a situation in the arena of domestic relations law." N.D., Franklin
- "Attorney Wons represented me in my divorce. She was always quick to respond to my emails or phone calls, answered all of my questions, and worked with the other attorney to come to an agreement. I am very happy with her representation." E.N. , Canton
- "Thank you, Leila! I thought that I would never see the end of my custody battle, but you have helped me protect my daughter and get closure. Thank you, thank you!" M.I., Worcester
- "If it wasn't for Attorney Wons, I probably wouldn't have any time with my daughter. Now I can be a part of her life and be the father that I wanted to be." J.L., Southbridge
- "I didn't think that I could find someone to help me. Leila took on my case, worked with the other attorney, and helped me in court when I needed her. She drafted our agreement and now I can focus on our children, instead of on legal fights. I definitely recommend Attorney Wons for anyone needing limited representation" H.K., Westborough
Se Habla Español | Convenient Location
We are conveniently located near the Massachusetts Turnpike and 495, just off of Route 9 and have ample free parking available. We can help with any family law issue - from alimony to paternity. Please call 508-986-9406 or send our lawyer an e-mail to schedule an initial appointment.